Thursday 13 January 2011

2011 - The year of the revival of my Blog...

...this time I have made a New Years resolution that it will be updated regularly and full of things to think about! (Inspired by one of my followers who reminded me that I haven't blogged in a long time.) I am going to make sure I take the time to update you all on a regular basis with great things about how we can all make small changes to the way that we live...things that might benefit us and others around us.  I am also going to give my blog a new look for its new year!

So before I embark on making these changes I am going to leave you with a few links :-)


  • If you haven't already made any New Years resolutions, here is a great article that will help you to form ideas for promises that you can make for 2011 that will help to make a difference! 
  • Or perhaps you would like to get active this new year and help raise money for charity?! PICTURE THIS: Flying in a plane at 10,000 ft...then falling at 120mph with the wind screaming past your body, "an unbelievable experience of total freedom"...plummeting to the ground...before deploying a canopy and landing safely back on two feet (hopefully) ...Have you ever thought about doing a skydive?! Have you got it in you to take the plunge!?...By participating you will be raising money for Action Aid UK. Feeling brave?! Check this out...!
  • Or perhaps you would feel more comfortable with two feet firmly on the ground?! Maybe instead you wouldn't mind sparing £1 to help me reach my fund-raising target?! My Sponsorship page
Before I sign out I will leave you with a link that leads to some incredibly stunning photographic images African Lens "seek to tell the story of Africa through visual elements which captures the essence of (their) everyday lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment